How many times we just buy products without looking for certain ingredients because it looks attractive and claims to be beneficial for your skin? And most of the times it just turns out to be a normal product that doesn’t do much for your skin. Remember, ingredients are what makes the products and have the potential to break or make the product. That is why looking for certain ingredients when going to a skin care products store is very important to give your skin the care and nourishment it needs. Here are the top six ingredients that are going to be highly beneficial for your skin when used over time.
What your skin actually needs?
- Niacinamide: This ingredient is one of the most versatile ingredients you’ll find and the best part is, it is suited for all skin types no matter how dry, or oily your skin is. It helps with large pores, uneven skin tones, wrinkles, fine lines, dullness, dark spots, brightening and the list just goes on. It also helps the moisturiser to work better on your skin by giving the hydrating boost to them and also helps the skin to conserve moisture.
- Green tea: Green tea has a ton of antioxidant properties and along with that, it carries extraordinary soothing properties. If your skin is irritated, inflamed or red due to any allergy or inflammation, this ingredient is going to be extremely beneficial for you.
- Salicylic acid: If you’re looking for a product to tackle with your breakouts and dark spots, salicylic acid is your way to go. It works by cleaning the skin very deeply and thoroughly removing all the congested and clogged pores giving you clear and fresh skin.
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient is more like a powerful punch for dry and dehydrated skin. It makes the skin plump and reduces the fine lines and wrinkles. It downs down the ageing process giving you baby soft skin.
- Sodium copper chlorophyllin complex: You may be thinking what kind of chemical is this but we swear, you’ll be shaken by the benefits it provides. This ingredient has the potential to reverse the damage done to your skin by the harmful UV rays while proving your skin with the right amount of antioxidants. It carries anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial which makes it one of the best ingredient for acne-prone skin and also if you’re dealing with oily skin and breakouts. It is filled with vitamin A, C, E, and which makes it a powerhouse of benefits.
- Azelaic acid: This powerful ingredient can help with the redness, tiny bumps on your face, breakouts and improves the texture of the skin. If you’re dealing with clogged pores, blemishes, dark spots, inflammation then search for this beauty when the next time you go to skin care products stores.
Completing the needs of your skin is important to prevent it from ageing and damage. Looking for these six amazing ingredients is definitely going to give your skin the boost it actually wants.